I'm writing to tell you about Willie Baker III. He's email willie@gmail.com. He advertised in Bronx Newspaper for real estate properties for sale in Trenton NJ. I contacted him & he showed me a few properties.

Afterwards, he then had me signed a contract on 6/26/10 that he originated He asked me to pay him $1,500 as a down payment because, the owner required this amount in order to consider my interest in buying the property that Willie showed me.

The deal did not go well & since then, Willie Baker III has been avoiding my phone calls and refuses to return my money.

Please help me alert every one in world about this fraud practices and stop Willie Baker III from doing the same thing to other innocent victims.

Thank you.

Had an Experience with Willie Baker?

Comments

It's Sept.1, 2015 willie baker, III should have no peace of mind or until he pays back with interest.

$1,500.00 is a lot of money. No Justice, No Peace!!!! willie, yes you, if you are reading this, I am remiding you again, you were WRONG for stealing that money.

You will.pay one way or the other, trust me!!!

Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Tr Realty Property Management Review from Los Angeles, California Tr Realty "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..." Read more Tr Realty Property Management Review from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more Morgan Properties - Not fixing anything AFTER 6 weeks.. My Health at risk . Morgan Properties "Even while i have multi issues not fixed leaks refrigerator windows .Now i have These nasty things in the carpet in multi places. When you go to office they have..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more